Management of Volunteers Qualifications
Do you manage volunteers or work in the third sector?
Our Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accredited qualifications give you the specialist skills, knowledge and confidence you need to achieve your full potential and enhance your career as a volunteer manager.
Our Management of Volunteers qualifications are a great investment for organisations, providing an effective way of helping volunteer managers feel valued and offering good practice guidelines to help develop and maintain policy, structures and systems to manage volunteers.
Our Management of Volunteers qualifications give:
· Accreditation to show you have reached certain standards in your role as a manager of volunteers.
· The opportunity for personal development by gaining the skills, knowledge and confidence required to be an effective manager of volunteers.
· The opportunity to develop your career by following the good practice in the qualification, based on national occupational standards.
PNE Development’s Qualifications:
· Are online and accessible anytime, anywhere
· Have excellent learner support
· Are relevant to your work
· Have outstanding success rates
Learners will gain free access to globe, an ILM endorsed online platform allowing you to study around your commitments in a way that suits you. Find out more about our flexible learning system here.
To explore the best options for your professional development and learn more about how PNE Development can support your goals contact
one of our experienced team members today.
ILM Level 3 Management of Volunteers
ILM Level 5 Management of Volunteers
Qualification Application Form