Level 5 Management and Leadership
Our Level 5 Management and Leadership qualifications are ideal to helping develop people for senior management roles.
- Personal development as a manager and leader
- Managing team and individual performance
- Planning for development
- Meeting stakeholder and quality needs
- Have experience of working as a middle manager in either a paid or unpaid capacity or have had experience of first line management and are aspiring to higher level management
- Understand management and leadership concepts relevant to the qualification
- Be able to investigate theories and current management thinking and link theory to practice
- Be able to communicate clearly in standard written English
- Be able to give up to date workplace examples at first line management level from either paid or unpaid work
Our emphasis is always on a positive and constructive experience with best long-term benefits for your employees and your business. During the qualification, learners will receive quality support from an experienced and highly qualified assessor who has an intimate knowledge of the course material.
By studying this qualification learners will also gain membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). As a studying member of the CMI, they will benefit from a comprehensive range of products and servies that will develop learners into a more efficient manager, making a greater impact within your business.
Why study with PNE Development?
We have an exceptional track record of delivering powerful results, having supported hundreds of organisations and professionals to develop their professional performance since 1980. Our qualifications are flexible, professional, affordable, supported and accessible. Find out what you can expect when you study with us.